How can I resolve my newsletter signup issue without confirmation?

Solved

How can I resolve my newsletter signup issue without confirmation?

cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1

I have a technical issue with my newsletter.

When you enter your email and hit the submit button on the newsletter sign-up, the page will refresh and jump to the top of the page, with no "thanks for subscribing" message. 

How can i fix this?

Accepted Solution (1)
cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to change it on newsletter.liquid

Added:

.newsletter-wrapper--{{ section.id }} .form-success {
color: #54ca80;

put it before the end of </style>

View solution in original post

Replies 8 (8)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15994 2392 3099

Hi @cdesigns1 

Please Share store URL

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1

the-kombu.myshopify.com/

@oscprofessional

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15994 2392 3099

Hi @cdesigns1 ,

oscprofessional_0-1640149218603.png

check I have subscribe.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Oscp Upsell & Cross sell App : Free | Oscp Sales & Volume Discount App : Free | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free
cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1

Looks like the problem is the "Success!" is black text on a black background. Ive tried adding: 

.newsletter- wrapper-- 16350179204cd9df5a . form- success { color: #54ca80;

But the <style> is overriding it with #000000. How do it remove the <style> or edit it?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15994 2392 3099

oscprofessional_0-1640167420733.png

Which color you want to give text ? 

cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

I was able to change it on newsletter.liquid

Added:

.newsletter-wrapper--{{ section.id }} .form-success {
color: #54ca80;

put it before the end of </style>

tomiho
Visitor
3 0 0

I have pretty much the same Problem. The confirmation of my newsletter form just refreshes the page and i dont get any information if it was succesful after finishing the captcha. Could someone help me out?  I do not get, where to add the code snippet in the newsletter.liquid since i do not have a part with "put it before the end of </style>". Im Using the pipeline theme. Thanks

cdesigns1
Tourist
9 1 1
Network connection is fast. And ive tried it on my desktop and mobile.
Maybe the coding has a refresh I can remove?