Solved

How to download an app when the owner denies access?

megawdyaaaa
Excursionist
42 2 0

HI guys, If I want to download this application and there is a message like this, what should I do? the condition is that the owner does not provide access. what should I do?WhatsApp Image 2024-03-12 at 14.17.11.jpeg

Accepted Solution (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @megawdyaaaa. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around this message and app installations! My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

The steps that you need to take here are actually outlined in that screenshot you provided! You will need to ask the store owner to download the application for you, or you will need to ask them to give your staff accounts permissions to download the application yourself. As such, you should reach out to the store owner directly to work out how to best add this application to the store.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1548 187 276

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there, @megawdyaaaa. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Shopify Community with your question around this message and app installations! My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

The steps that you need to take here are actually outlined in that screenshot you provided! You will need to ask the store owner to download the application for you, or you will need to ask them to give your staff accounts permissions to download the application yourself. As such, you should reach out to the store owner directly to work out how to best add this application to the store.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog