How to integrate a bundling solutions for plant store

Sammy_B
Tourist
4 0 8

Hi !

I'm starting an online plant store and have two types of products:

1. Plants

2. Planters, Vases, etc

On each product page for the plants I would like the option of choosing a planter to come with it. Ie. Have two distinct products that are bundled together (each individual price is added up). Ideally as a variant of the plant product. The goal is that inventory for each product will be maintained, as multiple plants can be matched with multiple planters.

Is this possible ?

thanks

Sammy

Replies 5 (5)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

If the vase inventory doesn't matter:

Variant Options: Plant, Vase

More likely you need to track Plant inventory and Vase inventory seperately in which case just using variant options doesn't work because inventory wise it counts as 1 item.

For bundling seperate inventory items you will need either an app or customize your theme to display both products on individual plant pages natively.

The ajax api was also updated recently so adding multiple items at once to the cart is easier now.

If you have a budget and want it setup and/or a customization PM me directly

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Sammy_B
Tourist
4 0 8

Thanks !

That's what I was thinking. I will experiment with it and try to code it in myself

Thanks

Sammy

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

Also see this advanced customization https://help.shopify.com/en/themes/customization/forms/add-order-form

to synthezie different ways to group items for selling

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

monthsnameinhin
Visitor
2 0 0

You have written very well. However, the information is never complete. But you have tried your best to understand this. You are a good writer. Months Name in Hindi And English Shadi Anudan Shala Darpan

banned
suhaabhaat
Visitor
2 0 0

This Is really amazing information. Also you can check our latest article Months Name In Hindi and English

banned