I'm Getting SSL issue On My Website

Cesarsmith01
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I'm Getting SSL Issue I have added my domain in Cloudflare but SSL is showing not secure

can any expert help me it's urgent or else my website will go into the dangerous mode

Site Link: wasaelgroup.com

Thanks.....

Reply 1 (1)

Sophia
Shopify Staff
1669 109 218

Hi, @Cesarsmith01!

Sophia here from Shopify. I understand how important it is to have the SSL certificate in place, and I'm happy to look into this with you.

How long ago did you connect this domain to your Shopify store, or when did you last update the DNS settings? It can take up to 48 hours for the SSL certificate to provision either after the domain is connected or after any settings have been changed. The domain appears secure to me in Google Chrome on desktop. I'm also able to visit your store on mobile (Safari on iOS 14.6). Here's a screenshot of how Chrome recognized the domain when I checked on July 15:

15-47-55073-27896

Since I'm not running into any security errors, it seems everything is working as expected on Shopify's end. I recommend reviewing these best practices for SSL content. It's also important to ensure that your domain has the correct records set in the DNS settings. To point to your Shopify store, you should have only one A record (23.227.38.65), and the CNAME record should be shops.myshopify.com. These must already be in place since your store is loading, but it's good to double check that you don't have any extra records like additional A records or AAAA records that might be preventing the SSL from provisioning.

If you're still seeing the SSL error, can you please specify where and include the error message either by copying and pasting it here or uploading a screenshot? Thank you so much.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog