Solved

Can I reactivate my inactive Shopify store?

VillaRentals
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, 

I need to know how I can Activate my store? 

When I paid for the plan, my store was inactivated.

Please help me with this issue.

villarentalsmiami.myshopify.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @VillaRentals! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

After visiting the link and logging in, you'll be prompted to enter the topic of your concern so we can connect you to the right articles and support team. Simply type in the topic, click Search then scroll down to the bottom of the page to click Continue under Get Support. You'll then see the option to create a support ticket on the next page.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Summer
Shopify Staff
1290 316 220

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @VillaRentals! Welcome to Shopify Community!

We’ll need to access your account in order to investigate this issue. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

After visiting the link and logging in, you'll be prompted to enter the topic of your concern so we can connect you to the right articles and support team. Simply type in the topic, click Search then scroll down to the bottom of the page to click Continue under Get Support. You'll then see the option to create a support ticket on the next page.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Summer | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog