Is it possible to use shopify on my wordpress website.

KathyAlex
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, first of all, sorry for the dumb question. I'm a beginner and don't know about these technical things. 

I have a gaming website (click speed test). I wanna sell products on my website. I wanna use Shopify. But my website is on WordPress. How can I use Shopify on my WordPress website. 

Anyone can clear my confusion. As I already told I'm a beginner and don't know about these things. 

Thanks in advance. 

Replies 5 (5)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @KathyAlex 

Absolutely! Shopify has a feature known as a 'Buy Button'. Buy Buttons help you add your products to your external website and blog posts. They also make purchasing the products easier for customers by removing the need to go to a separate page to finalize their order.

A Buy Button is like a shortcut for buying one of your products. You can place Buy Buttons on your non-Shopify website or blog. Buy Buttons can show product pictures, descriptions, and prices, all while letting customers purchase products without leaving the website. Any updates to a product’s details in your Shopify admin will appear on the product’s Buy Button. You can learn more about setting these up here.

Also, if you do not want your own separate storefront and you just want to list products on the WordPress site for your customers to sell, I would recommend the $9 Shopify Lite plan. You can learn more about that and get started with a free trial here

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AndreaG8
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I have the same general question too. I manage our company's website (www.aruntechnology.com). The website is a WordPress website. We want to extend accessibility and to sell our parts and consumables ONLY to our customers and Distributors. 

Would I need to setup the shop in Shopify and then migrate it to the WordPress website? Or, just use the Buy Button method? Or, install the WP Shopify plug-in?

Andrea

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4860 1001 1132

Hi @KathyAlex

It’s absolutely possible. One solution suggested from Shopify is using Buy Button. With Buy Button, you can easily add your products on your non-Shopify website or blog.

You can find more information about Buy Button right here.

Hope this answer is useful to you.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
Check out our Shopify migration app to migrate your online store to Shopify

Cart2Cart-Team
Shopify Partner
133 0 8

Hi @KathyAlex 

As it has already been stated above, you can perform Shopify WordPress integration via Buy Button. It will help you add an eCommerce functionality to your existing website and start selling online. 

If you wish to find out more about how to install the Buy Button, check out this detailed guide.

Regards,

Cart2Cart Team

Cart2Cart - Automated Shopping Cart Migration Service

Automate the process of Shopify migration from 90+ eCommerce platforms using the Cart2Cart`s migration solution.

AndreaG8
Visitor
2 0 0

Thank you very much for your help and link on integration.