Is there a way to manage unisex product stock from one source?

conorbucko10
Visitor
2 0 1

We have 1 unisex jumper 

We want it to feature on the female tab with the female model image and on the male tab with a male model image.

The only way we can think to do this would be to set up two product skus and split the stock manually. This will be incredibly time consuming and require constant managing.

Is there a way to have 1 product feature on the male and female sections but show different images and have that stock managed from the 1 source. 

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1951 258 229

Hi @conorbucko10,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community. I'm happy to provide some assistance with this request, to ensure it gets resolved. 

If you haven't done so already, I'd encourage you to check out the Shopify App Store. We offer various different apps that may help you to achieve this. For ease, I've done ahead and suggested a few that you can check out: 

For any questions you may have about the apps mentioned above, please feel free to contact the app developers directly. They will be able to provide clarification on an apps capabilities and whether its the right fit for your business needs. To connect, you can select the app in question and scroll down to the 'Build By' section. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog