Low trafic, No sell

Flavy-store
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi everyone,

I opened my shopify store More than 18 month. Still no sale and low trafic. I don't know what else to do. I use to higher an professional to rebult my store and worked on product description but nothing change. Can you take a look and tell me if everything is good? Thanks 

https://vivi-landy.com/

0 Likes
Propelguru
Trailblazer
306 7 43

I've put together a list of 4 tested, high-impact strategies for driving more traffic to your online store to help you increase traffic.

1. Run ad campaigns on social media for a fee.

You must be able to get your company in front of your ideal customers in order to boost website traffic for your online store. You can build highly targeted advertisements with paid social media advertising that serve tailored ads to the consumers who are most likely to click through and buy your goods.

1. Make Your Store More Discoverable by Using SEO.

When customers search for your products online, you want your store to be one of the first results, particularly because the first organic result on Google receives 13% of all clicks. The coveted first-page ranking is essential for generating consistent, eligible website traffic for your online store.

1. Use Influencer Marketing to Reach New Audiences

Influencer marketing is the method of establishing partnerships with influencers in order to expose the online shop to new audiences.

You can use influencer marketing to tap into the innovation and scope of relevant industry influencers while also leveraging the confidence that they've built with their audiences. storehouse

1. Use Content Marketing to Attract Customers

It's more than just getting a blog when it comes to content marketing.

You can organically draw customers to your online store by creating interesting, insightful, and engaging content. There are countless ways for your company to branch out into the world of content and attract new audiences, from videos and podcasts to guides and ebooks

0 Likes