My contact form isn't showing up

bluedra
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm trying to add a contact page and I watched all the articles and videos on adding the contact page. I went to Shopify admin -> pages -> add page -> typed the title "contact us" and changed the theme template from default page to contact. Then I saved and looked at the preview and nothing shows up. I thought maybe if I put it in the page like main menu or footer menu but the form still doesn't show up. I don't know if this would help but I tried to edit the code but there's nothing in the editor. And I don't know if I should go to themes and change the code in liquid or js.

Is there another way to make a contact form or does anyone know why the contact form isn't showing up?

pic 1.pngpic2.pngpic3.png

Reply 1 (1)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15830 2369 3072

@bluedra 

Please share screenshot of your contact.liquid file.

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing