My product photos aren't showing up on Safari, ipads and iPhone

Kellyeng
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi 

Please can you help me my product pictures are not showing up on safari - ipad & iphone (android is working). You can see them on the main product page but one you click on the item the pictures go. Please can you advise? 

Replies 3 (3)

Ryder
Shopify Staff (Retired)
450 56 90

Hi, @Kellyeng 

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting! Generally speaking, Google Chrome will be the most up to date browser and thus will operate more smoothly than other browsers. That being said, Safari on iPads and iPhones shouldn't have trouble loading your product images!

You mentioned that they can be seen on the main product page - did you mean they are displaying on the collection page, but upon clicking onto the product page the images have been disappearing? Can you provide your shop's link so I can try replicating the issue from my Safari browser?

If this ends up being an issue that requires further digging internally, we'll need to authenticate the account to gain access. In this case, you can get in touch with our Support Team through our Help Center page by logging in and selecting your shop. I hope this helps!

Cheers.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Kellyeng
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi there,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes so my products aren't showing when you click on them - the picture
disappears. This only happens on ipad and iPhone.

I will attach pictures so you can see what I mean.

I clicked on the first item and this is what happens.....

Thanks in advance

Kellyeng
Visitor
3 0 0

Yes so my collection is showing it's just when you click on an item - so the section where you get the item details etc that's where the pictures are missing. 

My shop link is 

Kelly-england-handmade-jewellery.myshopify.com 

Thank you, 

Kelly