Solved

RESOLVED - Outage on September 28: Admin Loading Issues

MRynes
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi, please help.

I can log into my admin page which appears, but few seconds after or when I try to get into one of the subsections (products, orders, etc.) it starts re-loading and everything essentially disappears. Sometimes, after few minutes, I return to the home page of admin and the whole process starts again.

THank you for any advice.

Accepted Solution (1)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

This is an accepted solution.

This issue impacting admins has now been resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please try clearing your cache before logging in, or let us know by posting in a new topic with as much detail as possible!

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 30 (30)

mbcreative
Visitor
2 0 6

Hi, 

This is happening to me too, but on my computer, not my app. 

I try to log in to the back end of my website and the page just keeps refreshing non-stop. 

Please help! 

Mr_M
Tourist
5 0 9

I have exactly the same problem. Shopify backend refreshing on and on and app page isnt available. We dont change anything

mbcreative
Visitor
2 0 6

I've just had an email and apparently its a Shopify Server Error which they are aware of and working on getting fixed ASAP. Lets keep our fingers crossed. 

bytegp
Visitor
2 0 4

Hi, my shopify dashboard keeps reloading. This only started today.

I have tried the following alread:

1. Clearing cache on Chrome

2. Using Safari

3. Restarting my machine

Nothing is working.

harry_baker
Visitor
1 0 1

This just started happening to me, the mobile app is still working though. It started as soon as I added a domain.

Drikuslr
Excursionist
22 0 14

Having the same problem, also tried all of those and still refreshes every 5 seconds. 

Hamziiknows
Visitor
2 0 5

Same here... My website is working perfectly but shopify keeps refreshing

Matthew48349
Tourist
4 0 1

I am from Italy and it's happening to me too. I think it's a "general" bug

IvanPrisco
Visitor
1 0 1

I'm in Germany at the moment and I'm having the same issue. I can't work on any page. It just keeps on refreshing

sarros1421
Visitor
1 0 2

same here in France, can't update my products and I only have an hour this evening to do so!

HilaH
Tourist
4 0 0

Me too. Same issue.

OpenThinking
Shopify Partner
321 81 120

Same! Our team is also having problems accessing the admin area from different European countries. 

️ Get our [Shopify Themes]: Lightning-fast, eye-catching, highly converting, SEO-optimised, Minimal.
Struggling with CODE? You need a Shopify expert to help you with your theme! [Get a free quote]
Matthew48349
Tourist
4 0 1
This is a general issue. Shopify is working on it. We just have to wait
Trevor
Community Moderator
3391 459 977

Hello, Everyone. 

We are currently aware that merchants are encountering a loading loop when trying to access the Admin. Our developers are investigating. You can stay up to date on the outage through our Status Page

I will be marking my reply as the solution so new users of the thread can see the latest update. I'll update the thread once I have further information to share. If you notice that this has been resolved for you, please feel free to share that here.

We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience while we work to get admins operational. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Mr_M
Tourist
5 0 9

Subject says it all. We dont change anything the last days. Backend is not working. I can log in for a sec then it starts to refresh the site and at some point it just stops doing anything. When i can manage to click any page in the backend it says for e.g. apps "currently not available". So at the moment we cant execute our orders or do anything else

Hamziiknows
Visitor
2 0 5

I have the same issue... The website is working tho

cosmeticscorner
Tourist
5 0 3

We also have the same issue ....

Bergur
Visitor
1 0 0

Mine too 😕

artisan-market
Excursionist
19 1 6

Hi,  having the same problem on all browsers.

also navigating to contact Shopify support seems impossible,  it keeps bring me back to the main help page when I click contact Shopify support. 

Raloce
Tourist
3 0 1

I have the same issue. @Shopify please do something !!!

IQBALWEBDESIGN
Visitor
2 0 1

i have same issue

CLondon
Excursionist
18 1 2

Currently experiencing the same issue. 

ZiyadShahrani
Visitor
1 0 1

I had the same issue, but it worked now. refreshing stopped

Djarisrbija
Tourist
11 0 4

Now is okey

yuzukzade
Visitor
3 0 1

Hello Guys , 

When I log in to the administration panel, the page is constantly being refreshed, I cannot develop, can you help?

https://prnt.sc/1tzjfv2 , https://prnt.sc/1tzjgwt 

samkvl
Tourist
5 0 2

Same happening for me!

samkvl
Tourist
5 0 2

All fixed and working now..

inoD
Tourist
6 0 9

Hi,

I'm facing an issue with my Admin page, it keeps refreshing. On the App it seems to work, though when i want to print an order it also keeps refreshing on the app.

Please help!

Djarisrbija
Tourist
11 0 4

Hello, i have a big problem, i cant connect on my store with this email. He loads it, and then he opens it and everything goes on indefinitely

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

This is an accepted solution.

This issue impacting admins has now been resolved. If you continue to experience any issues, please try clearing your cache before logging in, or let us know by posting in a new topic with as much detail as possible!

Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.