Question about adding a section.

ac44
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm using the Brooklyn theme, and on the product page (template - product.liquid), I'm having trouble adding an image below the product. Instead of writing a description, I want to use custom images in place of them. I have attempted adding/creating sections and referencing them in the product page template, but I'm am not getting my desired result. I'm wondering if this has to do with my image's dimensions?

Anyway, how do I add a section, below the product, in which I am able to add an image, with features like adaptive ratios and positioning? 

note, I have been having issues when adding other sections to the product page, specifically with the customer reviews section. It sometimes glitches or the section gets placed below the customer reviews. 

Screenshot (229)_LI.jpg

Reply 1 (1)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @ac44 
Sincerely hope you're having a great day!
I've read your problem and, before providing a solution, would like to analyze your website. Then, I will provide a solution to you up here - on the forum.
Could you share your website URL? And if your website is password protected, then also provide a password?