RESOLVED - Outage on September 28: Admin Loading Issues

Solved
MRynes
2 0 2

Hi, please help.

I can log into my admin page which appears, but few seconds after or when I try to get into one of the subsections (products, orders, etc.) it starts re-loading and everything essentially disappears. Sometimes, after few minutes, I return to the home page of admin and the whole process starts again.

THank you for any advice.

Replies 30 (30)
Hamziiknows
2 0 5

I have the same issue... The website is working tho

Hamziiknows
2 0 5

Same here... My website is working perfectly but shopify keeps refreshing

mbcreative
2 0 6

I've just had an email and apparently its a Shopify Server Error which they are aware of and working on getting fixed ASAP. Lets keep our fingers crossed. 

artisan-market
Excursionist
18 1 6

Hi,  having the same problem on all browsers.

also navigating to contact Shopify support seems impossible,  it keeps bring me back to the main help page when I click contact Shopify support. 

Raloce
1 0 1

I have the same issue. @Shopify please do something !!!

Djarisrbija
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, i have a big problem, i cant connect on my store with this email. He loads it, and then he opens it and everything goes on indefinitely

Matthew48349
2 0 1

I am from Italy and it's happening to me too. I think it's a "general" bug

IQBALWEBDESIGN
2 0 2
Trevor
Community Moderator
3105 404 634

Hello, Everyone. 

We are currently aware that merchants are encountering a loading loop when trying to access the Admin. Our developers are investigating. You can stay up to date on the outage through our Status Page

I will be marking my reply as the solution so new users of the thread can see the latest update. I'll update the thread once I have further information to share. If you notice that this has been resolved for you, please feel free to share that here.

We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience while we work to get admins operational. 

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IvanPrisco
1 0 1

I'm in Germany at the moment and I'm having the same issue. I can't work on any page. It just keeps on refreshing