I’m sorry to hear you have been struggling with this for so long! Let’s work together towards getting this resolved for you.
Thanks for the screenshots. The domain values you’ve entered in order to point your domain to Shopify are correct (IP address: 184.108.40.206, CNAME: shops.myshopify.com), however there appears to be an issue with the A Record settings itself. Every domain host is a little bit different when it comes to the DNS settings, therefore, as the next step towards troubleshooting this is to contact your domain provider directly to have them check that their particular requirements for pointing a domain to Shopify are met.
For further reference here is the Help Doc for connecting a third party domain that you can provide to your domain host to assist them with double checking the requirements on their end.
Once they’ve made the adjustments needed, the SSL certificate should provision automatically. However, if it doesn’t we can try provisioning it manually from my end, so just let me know!
I took a look at the link you provided (intodns.com/vyralstore.com), and to be honest, most of it is out of my support scope and best to discuss with your domain provider. However, I did notice that you have two A Records as seen below, which may be contributing to the issue. Please remove the other A Record and we’ll see if that helps.
Additionally, I am also sending you an email so that I can proceed with taking a closer look at this, and see what else I can help with from my end. Keep an eye out for it!
Thanks for reaching out here about your SSL issue as well. I just went to your domain, lujoskin.com, and the SSL certificate looks like it has been fully provisioned now. See below:
Let me know if you are experiencing something different from your end, and/or if you are seeing any ‘pending’ notifications in your Shopify admin when you go to ‘Online Store > Domains’, and I’m happy to look further into it for you.
I know this issue has been solved for people experiencing this issue last year, but I have had my store and domain set up for almost a month and a half now but my SSL is still pending. I checked through the forum from last year and I believe everything that was suggested to solve the problem is up to date in my DNS settings but I'm not completely sure. Is there anything I should do as far as extra measures to fix this?
I’m sorry to hear your SSL has been pending for so long! I just went to your storefront, based on the domain that is listed in your screenshot, and it appears as though the SSL certificate has provisioned now, as seen here:
Please let me know if you are experiencing something different from your end, or still having any issues with it. I’m here to help!
By the way, excellent job on your website; Your store looks fantastic so far! Just an FYI, your About Us page is leading to a 404 page, so I recommend checking the link associated with it, by going to ‘Online Store > Navigation’. More detailed steps for editing a menu item are found here.