Why does the cart automatically select the smallest size?

Why does the cart automatically select the smallest size?

RidgeRider1
Visitor
1 0 1

We have been having issues where the size selected by the customer on the page is being changed to the smallest size available when it goes to the cart. 

This is happening all of the time our customers are messaging us to say that this is happening and it is now stopping sales! We have now had to add a message to say to contact us when ordering to tell of what the actual size required is.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated!

Kind Regards 

Callum 

Reply 1 (1)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6999 1665 2058

Hi @RidgeRider1 

This is related to javascript. Was there a new change to the javascript code? If so, I will look into that error. Sharing your website might also point us to the right direction. But when it comes to javscript code errors, I advise to hire someone to debug it. 

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.