Solved

Why doesn't the Apple Pay button show up on my checkout page?

jayseb
Tourist
5 1 0

Using shopify payments with apple pay selected in the wallet, it doesn't not show up on express check out or at check out!

Im aware of the apple pay requirements and im looking at the site on iphone and mac.

My other store shows the apple pay fine this one for some reason doesn't.

Store is 6footflex.com

Accepted Solution (1)
jayseb
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Randomly just started working thanks!!

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1688 176 277

Hi, @jayseb!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are having issues with your express checkout showing Apple Pay. When browsing your store, I was only shown PayPal and Google Pay at checkout so you will want to ensure that Apple Pay is enabled in your payment settings as only the enabled payments gateways will appear as options to your customers. 

I also wanted to share a guide that goes into more detail about our Dynamic Checkout buttons. Essentially, when a customer views your product page, the payment gateway is generated based on the user's browser/device's saved or preferred payment method. For instance, this feature is beneficial if, let's say, a user with PayPal views your product page, they will be able to complete their payment with that accelerated checkout method.

Feel free to reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

jayseb
Tourist
5 1 0
Hi thanks for getting back to me
Yes i have it enabled in payments. And am aware of the apple pay requirements!
I also have another store where apple pay works fine, using the same apple device to looks at both stores my other one works and the 6footflex one doesnt!
I think its a visual bug. Could your technician team remedy this?
jayseb
Tourist
5 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Randomly just started working thanks!!

Mac
Shopify Staff
1688 176 277

Hi again, @jayseb!

Thank you for providing an update.

I'm glad to hear that the Apple Pay button is now visible. I can confirm that this is the case from my mobile device, and the regular Buy Now button is being displayed on my laptop as I do not have a saved or preferred payment method on my browser. 

If your shop is eligible, you can also look to add following third-party accelerated checkout methods are available: Amazon Pay, Shop Pay, and Venmo. Doing so will provide your customers with more options to check out. 

All the best!

Shedon
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 
I have exactly the same problem. 

But I don't know how Jayseb did to solve the problem. Can you help me pls ? 

Mac
Shopify Staff
1688 176 277

Hi, @Shedon!

Thanks for joining this thread.

I understand that you are facing a similar issue with Apple Pay. Please review this thread and try some of the troubleshooting steps I mentioned earlier. If you are still experiencing issues, it would be helpful if you could provide more context about the problem. When did it start? Did you follow the correct setup process? Have you made any changes to your theme or payment gateway?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!