Solved

Why is my live online store showing 'Checkout isn't available in preview' error?

sarizona
Excursionist
17 0 6

Please help! I just tried to order something in my shop, that is live and not in test mode. I get this error:

Checkout isn't available in preview. I have an active plan, I changed the theme and all products are active and the online shop channel is also activated. My shop: www.kidsonthewise.com

This is some kind of disastrous because I had no idea my shop had this problem!!!!

Accepted Solution (1)

ZenoPageBuilder
Shopify Partner
1052 203 218

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sarizona 

I think the problem is not from the theme. But you have viewed the store as the store owner.

You should open the store in a private tab and try checking out and it should work.

Zeno Page Builder - Build responsive & SEO-optimized Landing pages, Blog posts, Product pages and more...
Learn more at zenobuilder.com

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

sarizona
Excursionist
17 0 6

I have to correct myself. When I change the theme, it works. So how can I pinpoint down the problem of my theme?

Lee-Strong-SEO
Shopify Partner
127 19 26

I can see that you've changed the theme on your store, however the checkout is still working from here.

Have you tried testing the checkout using incognito mode?

Strong SEO

This simple trick can boost your store to the top of Google - Try it Now

Lee-Strong-SEO
Shopify Partner
127 19 26

I've just checked your store and it appears to be working fine. I was able to add a product to the cart and proceed to the checkout, as you can see in the image below. Where are you seeing the error message?

LeeStrongSEO_0-1699245137987.png

Strong SEO

This simple trick can boost your store to the top of Google - Try it Now

ZenoPageBuilder
Shopify Partner
1052 203 218

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @sarizona 

I think the problem is not from the theme. But you have viewed the store as the store owner.

You should open the store in a private tab and try checking out and it should work.

Zeno Page Builder - Build responsive & SEO-optimized Landing pages, Blog posts, Product pages and more...
Learn more at zenobuilder.com
sarizona
Excursionist
17 0 6

Thanks everybody for your prompt help! I did not take under consideration that it doesn't work as the shop owner. Incognito mode works!