Why is the checkout button missing on mobile Chrome?

emsc23
Visitor
2 0 0

All of a sudden customers are having issues checking out in chrome on their mobile devices. 

When you open the cart, there is no checkout button. It seems to be isolated to the chrome browser on android devices. 

I personally have an android and experienced this when tested. I tried updating my browser and it still isn't working. 

Replies 3 (3)

sanico-software
Shopify Partner
47 0 9

Hi @emsc23 

It's hard to understand the exact problem without seeing your website. It could be one of the following things:

• Chrome had an update that broke something on your website.
  • Your theme pushed an update that broke the button on Chrome.

You can try contact your theme creator for help, try to fix the problem yourself in the code or hire a Shopfiy Partner like myself to help resolve the issue.

Dom Tripodi | Sanico Software
I am a Software Engineer based in Adelaide, Australia and I build ecommerce websites with Shopify for local and international businesses. If you want to take your Shopify store to the next level, I am the guy. Check out Sanico Software here.

MiJuegoBonito
Visitor
2 0 0

We are also having issues on Chrome on mobiles with forms that are not being properly displayed to customerd, we have tried to deactivate all 3rd party apps but the problem persist. Ingope shopify solve that soon.

Victor
Shopify Staff
2455 226 523

Hi folks,

If these issues are persisting, please reach out to our support team directly so we can authenticate you on your store and look at these issues in more detail. 

Victor | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog