FROM CACHE - de_header

payments

mathiasschwarz
Tourist
8 0 1

Hello.

I have a question about payment providers. I know that all providers have to be declared in the footer. Now I'm looking for the explanatory texts for individual payment providers on Shopify. Can u tell me where i can find this? best regards

ich habe eine Frage zu Zahlungsanbietern. Ich weiß, dass alle Anbieter in der Fußleiste erklärt sichtbar sein müssen. Nun such ich auf Shopify die Erklärungstexte für einzelne Zahlungsanbieter. Kannst u mir sagen, wo ich diese finde?

Liebe Grüße

5 ANTWORTEN 5

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hi @mathiasschwarz 

Wenn du deine Rechtstexte erstellen möchtest, wie z. B. Datenschutzerklärung und die AGB, dann kannst du diese gerne mit unserem Partner Trusted Shops mit deren Rechtstexte Generator hier erstellen und als Page im Fußzeilen Menü verlinken. 

VG,

Gabe | Social Care @ Shopify
 - War meine Antwort hilfreich? Klicke Like um es mich wissen zu lassen! 
 - Wurde deine Frage beantwortet? Markiere es als Akzeptierte Lösung 
 - Um mehr zu erfahren, besuche das Shopify Help Center oder den Shopify Blog

mathiasschwarz
Tourist
8 0 1

thank you gift. I don't mean the legal texts, but the explanatory texts for all payment providers that you offer in the shop. These must be visible. Not only the providers, but also their explanations of what that is in detail.

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

Hi @mathiasschwarz 

You say you must display the "explanatory texts for all payment providers that you offer in the shop. These must be visible. Not only the providers, but also their explanations of what that is in detail."

Can I ask, where are you getting this information from? Legally, you are required to clearly display the following policies somewhere in the shop, preferable in the footer area of the Homepage:

• The Impressum
  • The shops terms & conditions
  • The Privacy policy
  • The Refund policy
  • The Shipping policy

Where do you see information regarding the "explanatory texts for all payment providers"?

mathiasschwarz
Tourist
8 0 1

that is correct. This is binding at European level. You have to know who you can pay from and where. But it is no longer a problem. Still, thank you very much, Gabe. I still have a lot of questions about my ideas .. but more on that in the next few years

greetz

Gabe
Shopify Staff
16357 2587 3853

I would hope weeks not years, haha : )

Ping us here anytime and we can chat about any other topics.

Best,