Hi guys I found this answer in one of the Messages and would like to know, if there's any documentation or directions on how to setup Azure webhooks
I found a workaround, I setup an azure function that that listens for webhooks from SS, the basic flow is:
- SS auto-action on order import = set location to "NO SHIP-FROM LOCATION"
- listen for "neworder" webhook from SS
- query shopify for complete data on that order
- filter out fulfilled rows
- get location/per row(line item)
- if count of unique location ID's > 1 = set SS tag "multi-locaiton shipment" - prompts warehouse to split manually. In my case this is sufficient, you could probably expand it to split the order for you though.
- else match SS ship-from with Shopify location and update order in SS
Which region in Azure would be the best for response time? Where is all webhooks sent from? Our azure function is now located in west_europe and we have a response time of avg 0,5 sec which is much to slow in my oppinion