Allow other companies to dropship from my Shopify store with their own shipping label

pierre-oord
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi,

We're a company selling only only product (our own) and are planning to move our current webstore to Shopify. We have a few resellers that sell our product as well. We would like to allow these resellers to dropship our product (using our own fulfilment partner, also connected to shopify) to a customer. See this diagram:

DiagramDiagram

!! Just to be clear: we do not want to dropship ourselves, but we want others to be able to dropship from our Shopify store !!

Requirements:

• Receiving customer should think the package was sent from our reseller
  • Reseller should either be able to ship the product to their customer by filling out the details on a special page on our website, or be able to plug their own shop in to our website (e.g. Woocommerce, Shopify)

Solutions I found but do not seem to offer what we are looking for:

• Importify: it seems this helps resellers to import many productions from us and can help resellers to simply fill out their customer's details on our order page, but that means that the final customer will still get ourinvoice and packaging slip, instead of the reseller's.
  • spocket.co offers their base of customers to companies that want to offer dropshipping to them. But we just want to offer it to a few smaller resellers, not to the world.

I hope some easy solution for this exists! Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Soapge
5 0 0

Did you ever find a solution for this? I was looking for the similar option

0 Likes

Hi @pierre-oord 

That means you are getting direct orders and reseller orders as well. Now looking for an automated solution for your reseller to order from your store with their customer details? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
pierre-oord
Tourist
4 0 2

That's exactly what I am looking for!

A while ago I did found this service/plugin, but they really get 'in the middle', thus also the Money transfer is happening through them. I'd prefer to have a peer to peer solution, compatible with most webstores (e.g. Woocommerce, Shopify, etc) https://apps.shopify.com/syncee-for-suppliers?ot=6c751bb4-26fa-4974-b58c-359d6fccf2be&surface_detail...

Soapge
5 0 0

Going to do some research on it. Suprise there aren't more solutions for this!

0 Likes