Automated Fulfillment for Multiple Suppliers

mconboy42
1 0 0

I want to know how to automate sending orders to my suppliers. I source domestic suppliers for my dropshipping store. I currently only have 2 so when an order is placed I just forward them the email. However I want to know if there is a way to automate it so when I grow and have more suppliers I am not worrying about forwarding emails. 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1370 119 363

With Order Automator you can set up email notifications based on product conditions, for example: If product vendor is X, send an email to a specific address.

It sends the order number and a link to the order, but if you wanted it to show the products / order info I could make that happen - my team built the app and we do customizations. Just give a shout to speedboostr.com/contact with the information you want in the email, and ask for Joe, I'll get you taken care of.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes

Hi,

This extension will be useful.  https://apps.shopify.com/multi-vendor-marketplace

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
PrakashGabriel1
2 0 0

Hi @mconboy42 ,

You can try the Auto Fulfill app, which will send order email notification automatically to your suppliers when an order is placed in Shopify.

Your supplier also can see the order details in the supplier link, and enter the tracking numbers and tracking URL so the order gets fulfilled automatically in Shopify.

Thanks,
Prakash

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Shopify Partner
542 23 66

Hi @mconboy42 

You can do this by creating templates that export sales orders. These templates will auto-populate when you receive an order from whatever marketplaces or shopping carts you use (in case you don’t sell only from your Shopify site) and then be forwarded to your supplier.

This is not hard to do, you can do it via SFTP/FTP or as an automatic email with a CSV attachment. The supplier will help you with what format they would like to receive. When the order is fulfilled, you will receive the tracking information and carry on with customer service.

And not so surprising, Oberlo can do that too! All you have to do is click a button and the order will be sent over to the supplier with all the details of the customer. This automated dropshipping feature is such a relief from all the tedious tasks. And when you scale, it won’t take more work time of your day.

Source: How to automate your dropshipping business completely

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
GhostApps
Shopify Partner
142 0 15

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

0 Likes