FROM CACHE - en_header

Branded Clothing Europen Supplier

RazvanB
4 0 0

Hi,

We are looking an european supplier wich have branded clothing.

I found only brandsdistribution and stockfirmati, but i dont't trust they are serios. About brandsdistribution a found many negative review and about stockfirmati i found nothing. 

I would prefer a distribuitor from another part of Europe, than Italy. 

Can you help me with some suggestions about suppliers you have worked well with?

Replies 11 (11)
alicelin
4 0 0

Do you only need branded suppliers? Have you ever considered sourced from private label clothing suppliers?

RazvanB
4 0 0

Yes, we need only branded suppliers.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1770 55 266

Hi @RazvanB 

Did you check Bigbuy?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
AliayahTaylor_
1 0 0

@alicelin wrote:

Do you only need branded suppliers? Have you ever considered sourced from private label clothing suppliers?

We’re can I find those ?? 

alicelin
4 0 0

Find private label clothing suppliers? Easy, go to Alibaba.com or Google or try this one Berunwear company.

RazvanB
4 0 0

Both

RazvanB
4 0 0

On Bigbuy, reviews are not so good and prices are big.

kevinpeter01
4 0 0

Diya Online has exclusive Asian clothing for Men, Women, Girls, and Boys for every occasion. Salwar Suits, Embroidered Sarees, Kurtas, Shawls, Petite Skirts, and much more are available in our exquisite line. International shipping is available, as well as Ship to Shop and Easy Returns.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I am from "Aliexpress Dropshipping" app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide dropshipping for European supplier

branded clothing through our supplier sites like ebay, amazon etc.,

-> You can easily import products from our supplier sites simply by clicking on "Add To List" or "Edit Details" buttons.

-> You can import any number of products from our supplier sites and can increase product list on your shopify store.

Thanks,

Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
allymenan
Tourist
24 0 3

Hey,

If you are looking to partner and dropship legit brands, you can check out https://apps.shopify.com/ally-sell-on-publisher-sites and https://www.joinally.co

We let you sync and sell LEGIT Shopify brands, and let you act as the discovery source for the customer. These are products from Shopify brands that have built world-class products and fulfilment processes.

If you'd like to get set up you can email me directly: menan@joinally.co

Menan

Syncee_Team
Shopify Partner
423 6 38

Hi @RazvanB 

Take a look at our Marketplace. We believe you can find suppliers what you are looking for:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/1?lang=any

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!