Are there safety checks for drop shipping toys from Ali Express on Shopify?

ahab
Tourist
9 0 1

Are there any restrictions for dropping shipping kids toys from Ali Express? 

I want to make sure the supplier uses safe material, so how do this? I'm assuming the Ali Express platforms makes sure things are safe or is there a check box in the search that I have to use. 

Thanks

example here

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002003784800.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.f6725c66N3OBuZ&algo_...

Replies 10 (10)

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hi @ahab 

Already many Shopify sellers successfully dropshipping kids and baby toys from Aliexpress. So no worries. 

ahab
Tourist
9 0 1

That @dropship_helps I'll try to look into it more. That helps.

awesome20s
Tourist
48 0 2

Find suppliers for toys maybe difficult because the safety issue,

and like other people said, some product description are very different from the real prodcut.

you need reliable suppliers for this kind of product.

I will suggest you to check out the app in shopify app store call "OurMall"

https://apps.shopify.com/ourmall

they have tons of suppliers and they make sure the product is good before they ship out.

Hope it helps.

ahab
Tourist
9 0 1

thanks @awesome20s , I'll check that out.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2607 82 381

There will be no restrictions on importing toys from Aliexpress. It will be made possible with our Appfreaker, you can import directly from our app to your store directly with single click.
ePacket Shipping Filter
Easily find products with ePacket shipping option to offer your customers a fast and free delivery service.
Automate Pricing
Use pricing rules to update item price by bulk and price rules to update pricing.
Once check out our appfreaker which helps you to import products easily your store.

Thanks
Tuecus

Try our dropshipping app @Tuecus Aliexpress Dropshipping

If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!

Apps Developer Team

Dropship-empire
Shopify Partner
59 1 21

No restrictions for dropshipping kid's toys from Ali Express. You can use oberlo to import the products.

banned

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
197 9 63

Hello @ahab ,

You can find the material on description of the product.

If you want more than one suppliers at one place for your store try DropshipmateHere, you can easily import products and before import you can edit the product too.

And you can fulfill your orders easily.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

TeamSpocket
Trailblazer
183 10 27

Hello @ahab ,

I think Aliexpress has put up a list of warnings on what is and what is not allowed when selling toys on their platform. However, this just falls to the rule that all toys must conform to the general safety requirements. You can check this link for more details.

Speaking of selling toys, you might want to try dropshipping with Spocket. We have a wide variety of options you can choose from and this of course includes importing toys that are your chosen niche. If you'd like to import products from AliExpress, we also have a tool that could allow you to do that. Aliscraper is a product importer tool that syncs with AliExpress. You can check here for more info.

Spocket offers a 14-day free trial to test things out. We also provide a 24/7 customer support via chat if you have questions or email us at support@spocket.co. You can sign up using this link! We look forward to working with you!

Grace and the Spocket Team

Dropshipstores
Excursionist
48 1 4

Toys are allowed there's no restriction except some critical cases..

Buy Pre-built Dropshipping Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com

ALSAVO
Visitor
3 0 0

Shop Everything That You Need For Your Above Ground or Inground Pool! Online Pool Supplies Store-ALSAVO.COM. Incredible Prices, Amazing Quality!

We have Warehouse and factory in China and support drop-shipping, Low Prices Since 1999.

water toys

wholesale pool supplies