EU vs US dropshiping major confusal

ausrapr
4 0 0

Hey,

so I am starting out and I feel paralysed and confused.

I am EU based, building an e-commerce to serve global clientele. So far, I have only been talking with EU based dropshippers and if I am here in EU and the dropshippers are in EU, then it all seems clear to me: oversees customers pay customs, I can calculate my shipping pricing normally as I understand there won't be any surprise fees from anywhere coming up.

But I need to expand my product offering and the majority of dropshipping suppliers I am interested are US based and this is there it all gets confusing.

Can you please advise?

- If I have an overseas dropshipper and overseas customer, but I am in EU, are there still custom taxes for the customer to be paid? What if the customer is EU based?

- Besides custom taxes, are there any taxes I need to worry about?
- I find companies such as www.yakit.com which take care of product shipping and solve the customs issues - is that something I should be looking into (I will selling products at a price range of 15-100 euros).

- Are there any other customs taxes amongst non-EU countries?

Generally, I don't buy from American websites unless I am desperate, because I hate the surprise taxes that are need to pay upon pickup. What are your experiences?

Please please advise. I am very confused with all of this.

0 Likes
Awen
Excursionist
38 0 6

Hello ausrapr,

I am an agent from China,I can provide both products and services.

Will you consider about the supplier from China?To be honest,many EU and USA products are made in China.I learned from your post that:

1.You want to expand your products offering but most are from USA.

You can tell me what products do you want to sell,maybe I can find them for you in China.

2.You are concerned about the taxes.

Ship from China usually won't have tax when your customer receive the parcel if writing a low declaration value.

What's more,I have overseas warehouse,I can send inventory to warehouse and then ship from EU or USA or other regions.Also ,there is no taxes problem you need to manage,that's what I need to handle when I send inventory to warehouse.

What I am doing is to help my customers to make sales easier and efficient,they do not need to worry about other problems except sales.

Hope that helps,you can contact me via my profile if you are interested.

Best regards

Awen

Hello everyone,I am an agent from China.I can provide products, drop shipping service,custom products/packaging service and overseas warehouse service etc.Please contact me if you are interested in it.I can help you to make the sales easier and efficient,also more competitiveness. Email:awenbros@foxmail.com Whatsapp:+86 186 27579449 Skype: siwenreset
0 Likes
ausrapr
4 0 0

up

0 Likes
dsmatepro
Shopify Partner
145 0 7

Hi,

You can find many suppliers who dropships to EU & US on aliexpress.com. By using our new app you can easily find suppliers and can easily import products and can place unlimited orders. Get the app link here https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro

Hope that helps,
dsmatepro

https://apps.shopify.com/dsmatepro
0 Likes