European dropship

George_Saripapa
1 0 0

Hi, i am looking for womens clothing dropshippers inside the EU.

Can anyone help?

Thanx.

0 Likes
Kerstin_K_
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
168 0 19

Hi George!

Kerstin here from the Shopify Guru Team :)

One of the dropshipping options with a large choice of women’s clothing is Modalyst and they have EU based dropshippers as well as an app let lets you integrate Modalyst right with your Shopify store.  

We also have our own new wholesale programme that includes EU based dropshippers that you can apply for here with a few clicks.

And this is a great resource to help you find a drop shipper that works for you and the guide includes links to some of the other large dropshipping directories!

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions by replying to this thread :)

All the best,

Kerstin | Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes

Hi,

I suggest you to have a look at Dropshipmate  shopify app where you can find a list of EU Supplier sites like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dhgate and 15+ etc. You can find your women clothing  products and can import easily into your shopify store.You can  enable auto-sync update feature to update your store products automatically.It also provides semi-automated order fulfillment option which helps you to fulfill your orders easily with a single click.

All the Best...

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes