Korean and Japanese Dropshipping

Marieve
2 0 0

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a Korean and Japanese cosmetics dropshipping company. I have found only one app on shopify for now and its new. My store will specialize in selling K-Beauty and J-Beauty skincare and makeup. Do you have any recommendations?
Thank you

0 Likes

Hi @Marieve 

Did you find any local suppliers from Japan and Korea? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes

Hello,

I am from Aliexpress dropshipping app. We are pleased to inform you that we provide drop shipping for Korean and Japanese cosmetics through our supplier sites like amazon, aliexpress etc., You can easily import products from our supplier sites through our app.

We have Introduced three new Features i.e.,

i) Appfreaker Supply products -> Now You Can Ship Products With Your OWN BRANDING And Shipping Label.
ii) Suggested SEO titles.
iii) Customized Shipping Methods to Our APP.

Thanks,
appfreaker 

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Marieve
2 0 0

No, Ive got just one and need at lest 1 other or 2. Just having one dropshipper for all my stock stress me out a bit
I have sent several email at wholeship compagnies on Korea and Japan and wait to see.

0 Likes
usako9075
Excursionist
21 0 2

I apologize for the inconvenience but I wanted to know how did you contact the suppliers in Japan and Korea, I am looking for a supplier/distributor of anime merchandise.

your comments are kindly appreciated.

0 Likes

Hello! If you choose to dropship with AliExpress, you can contact suppliers directly through the AliExpess website

Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accept the Solution
AliDropship App | Dropshipping with AliExpress
Do you want to start dropshipping? Feel free to text me:
Email: georgy.murdasov@alidropship.com

0 Likes
EllaBrown2021
Excursionist
91 0 8

I suggest you try this http://bit.do/fQCXa, they can provide dropshipping service. 

usako9075
Excursionist
21 0 2

Hey! thanks for showing me this treat its very useful.

0 Likes

Hello Marieve,

This is Martin of K Beauty Wholesale and Dropshipping by HYPERCAPE. We are doing Dropshipping Service from Korea and more than 1,000+ products are available.

1. Authentic Guaranteed

All products are 100% authentic or 100% of your money back. We understand the importance of a satisfied customer and therefore trust is our primary goal.

2. Fully Integrated with Shopify Store

K-Beauty drop shipping service is fully connected to Shopify system. It allows you to import any products by one click.

3. Products from Brand Owner and Certified Distributor

K-Beauty Drop Shipping offers you the whole sale prices as it is directly connected to brand owners and manufacturers.

4. The Faster Delivery, The More Customers

We obtained best contracts with FedEx and DHL Express so that you can receive your package within one week. Faster delivery options are a key factor when consumers make online purchases. The more willing customers are to return to your store
* 3-5 Business Days for FedEx and DHL, 1-2 Weeks for K-Packet by Korea Post Office

If any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

0 Likes

Dropship From Japan Suppliers On Shopify https://www.shopkyo.com/

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes