Looking for a USA/EUROPE based suppliers

Tim27
32 0 0

Hi Everyone :)

i running my store www.womenpalace.com

store for womens only, everything in one place (clothing, footwear, accessories and more...)

now i work with Oberlo, China based suppliers.

i want to improve my products/shipping and i'm looking for US/EUROPE based suppliers with GOOD/HIGH QUALITY products with reasonble prices and low shipping price.

i'm selling worldwide but my most sells is in USA.

Replies 49 (49)
Joseph6
1 0 0

Hello I'm interested in your beauty products . please get back to me 

Saba1
Shopify Partner
23 0 0

Hi guys,

Great conversation in this thread. Although, there is a big respect to all the platforms working in the dropshipping market, Spocket focuses completety on US/European products from reliable suppliers. All the products are at least %30 discount and the entire process is automted. You can download Spocket here:

Spocket dropshipping US/European products on Shopify: http://bit.ly/2BJyLB4

Let me know if you have other questions.

SPOCKET
Siravi_Kitchen
Tourist
59 0 1

Can i get the best wesite sell the Kitchen accessories.

Siravi Stainless Steel Kitchen
Ty1
1 0 0

I'm interested.  My email is tylawrence1103@gmail.com.  Thanks!

JoshyG
7 0 0

You want to check out ProductPro. Lot's of women's products with FREE shipping on most :) US based suppliers too.

RebekahEve
Tourist
5 0 2

rainbow777, Can you send me the URL to your website. I am interested!

rainbow777
Shopify Partner
14 0 3

send me your personal email and your website link, then I send the URL via email.

RebekahEve
Tourist
5 0 2

My email is unpolishedbeauty@gmail.com. I don't have a site yet, as I am starting out and sourcing products. Once I settle on a supplier, I will start building brand assets and marketing it. I do have another business, but it is not in the beauty industry. Thanks!

rainbow777
Shopify Partner
14 0 3

Thanks for the message. I prefer to communicate via shopify a bit more.

Important for us to know is if where you are located? We ship only USA right now.

Someone in Europe would have to buy products and ship it from there.

I am also hesitant to give out our brand as I don’t want any idea theft. Happens all the time.

I don’t know you at all. I dont even know your name.

So to establish a business relationship it needs a bit more.

What kind of products are you looking for?  We might not have them.

RebekahEve
Tourist
5 0 2

Totally understandable. I am in the USA, Florida to be specific. We are looking for Vegan/Organic skin care products...masks, moisturizers, etc. I used to do Digital Marketing for an Organic B2B haircare and skincare distributor in Palm Harbor, FL. So, I am knowledgable about what makes a product organic, and especially in the beauty realm. I founded and own a Digital Marketing business, and understand ad sales, target audiences, and what it takes to market a product successfully and efficiently. If there is anything else you'd like to know, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you!