Looking for private label tea dropshipper

connorsmith
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

We are a new eCommerce tea drop shipper that is looking for a supplier that can offer private labels. We are searching for a high quality tea supplier that is better than your traditional teas you can pick up from a corner store (think DAVIDSTEA). The product must be made in an ethical way and safe to consume. We are based in Canada and would start by shipping to Canada and the United States with the possibility of expansion.

If this sounds like you, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you

Replies 12 (12)

Dani
Shopify Staff (Retired)
223 43 110

Hey @connorsmith,

Dani here from Shopify. Thanks for writing in!

I found this forum topic that's been updated with lots of options for different tea dropshippers. I think this may be a great jumping-off point for you.

From what I have found, I believe these tea suppliers would work well for your business:

I'd love to hear more about your business! What made you decide you'd like to get into selling teas? Do you have a favourite type of tea yourself? I think there's a great opportunity to market your products over a platform like Instagram. If you're new to Instagram marketing, I'd recommend taking a look at our free Academy course to learn more. Gretta, who teaches the course, actually began her career selling teas on Instagram!

I'm sure the community will be able to provide further insight and offer more options as well. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,

Dani

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

amansamra20
Visitor
1 0 1

any leads on dropshipping companies that do both tea and coffee?

PrivateLabelTea
Tourist
3 0 1

We have coffee and seasonings now as well.

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1823 56 280

Hello @connorsmith 

Please check the below supplier list who Tea Dropshipping.

Greendropship

Empiretea

Runmingtea

Bondibeachtea

Lifetimetea

Ratetea

Teasandthes

DarvinLorenzo
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi!  You can get buy wholesale loose leaf tea through https://www.californiateahouse.com/

We use their organic blooming tea and it's awesome: https://www.californiateahouse.com/blooming-tea/

Good luck! 

YTSSean
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi DarvinLorenzo, like @connorsmith, I'm also looking to sell a high-quality organic Tea that can be drop shipped from my online Shopify store under my own brand name on it, is this what you are offering? If so I would like to learn more you can email me directly at yourteespot@gmail.com

PrivateLabelTea
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi, we do private label teas, please check our offering here:

Fonisol.com

We also do brandless teas.

We are Dallas, TX based.

Shoot me a message via our website or call/text me at (716) 948 2635

Thanks, 
Sanjay

LoVHV
Visitor
2 0 2

Hi I am interested in high quality organic teas. Is it loose? I’d like the one in silk bags. Do you offer those?

PrivateLabelTea
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Our teas are all loose leaf, yes. Grade OP or better.

They are not organic.

Most flavors are natural (indicated on website).

We don't have silk bags, just loose leaf tea in very pretty, small pouches which hold about 2OZ/50g of tea.

Please have a look at  our website for more details.

Regards.

Sanjay

blendandbrew
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi We are a UK tea/ coffee wholesaler and looking to start a dropshipping side to our business. Not sure if you are interested in a UK supplier with nearly 20yrs experience in the tea and coffee business but maybe the despatch costs to Canada may be to much.

If interested pls do get in touch.

Regards David @ Blend&Brew

RichardAskey
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey David,

I'm looking for a supplier for Tea currently for a new webstore venture, can you give me your email or contact? Thanks,

Richard

WLtea
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi David, 

Are you able to provide a URL to your website. 

Kind regards,

WLtea.