looking for suppliers/wholesalers

shai_shop
Tourist
7 0 1

hello.

i m from israel and i have an ebay store and going to open a shopify store.

i m looking for wholesalers/supliers to dropship from their store to my abay store and to the shopify store.

any wholesalers/suppliers that want please feel free to connect me here or in my mail: donsshop1@gmail.com

Thank u very much

shai

Hi,

Congratulations, for opening your new shopify store.

You can refer to Shopify Dropshipping app Dropshipmate to import products from various supplier sites like Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Dhgate etc., You can import unlimited products along with Product Reviews and can enable Daily Auto Update Sync.

All the Best...

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 45

Hello friend,

You can find the right suppliers from Alibaba, , Amazon, eBay etc..

In addtion, ShopMaster(shopmaster.com) can help you import products from Alibaba, , Amazon, eBay , and 23 more suppliers sites to your Shopify store in one-click. And support Auto Repricer & Inventory Monitor. Now you can get started with Free Starter Plan.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
shai_shop
Tourist
7 0 1

thank u

but still looking for suppliers to work with them

0 Likes
Mematcha
30 0 0

Hello 

Matcha - born by the Zen masters of the temples in Kyoto to help improve concentration and focus, it's become so much more than they might have imagined then. At Mematcha, we work to provide that same Zen experience with the best ceremonial grade matcha green tea available today.

We created Mematcha so we could provide UK shoppers with the most amazing matcha they'll ever taste. Whether you incorporate it in a latte, a face mask, or you simply drink it as it has been consumed for centuries, matcha is the healthiest green tea option available, offering more than 137 times more antioxidants than traditional green tea. It can improve memory, focus, awareness, and prevent a number of serious ongoing health conditions.

We supply different grades of certified organic matcha from culinary grade to ceremonial grade. We have also started stocking flavoured matcha including the following; strawberry, banana, blueberry, mango, vanilla and peach. 

In regards to catering for cafes etc. We do offer custom kg bags of matcha powder that you require. However, if you have special requirements like a custom weight or custom packaging suitable for your specific cafe or business then we should be able to sort that out for you.

We offer dropshipping services as well as wholesale/bulk and we can do private label for those who require it.

Please conact us at sales@mematcha.co.uk

Check out our website on www.mematcha.co.uk

All the best!

0 Likes
Daniel60
11 0 0

We’re the inventor and manufacturer of chemical free beauty products. Our current line is the upper arms toner with six different colors/styles. We’ll drop ship for you at a 50% discount. You keep half of everything you sell. We’ll pay the packaging and shipping cost. Visit our shopify store and contact me. https://www.naturalfirstlook.com/collections/all

0 Likes
Andy49
1 0 0

Hi, we are Sexy Lingeries supplier. 

We have 37612 pieces of Sexy Lingeries in our warehouse waiting for clearance as we changed our main business to cosplay clothing.  

All our Sexy Lingeries are in good condition. One piece one package, but if you need the extra package, please let us know. The price is awesome below cost price starting from $2.5. 

If you compared the price of Sexy Lingerie with other websites, you must know that there is much space for profit. So if you are interested, please quote us asap, or it will be sold out soon.  

You can reach me by email: hbalxb#163.com (replace # with @) 

0 Likes
sunnie
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi,

Recommend to choose Chinabrands.

What can it offer:

1. Product Selling: 20,0000+ items! It go all the way from Apparel, Beauty, Health, Home, Kids, Automotive,Electronics, Toys, Sport, Computer accessories, Outdoor & entertainment and adult supplies, Garden tools, etc.
  2. Integrate with: Shopify, Aliexpress, Amazon, Lazada, Wish, eBay, Jumia, Cdisount, Priceminister , Kilimall, Shopee, Jumia and online website.
  3. Logistics: 200+ shipping methods to support your dropshipping business.
  4. Payment method: support Alipay,Paypal,Payoneer ,Credit card & Wire Transfer.
  5. Sign up FREE VIP membership with invitation code(3ZlNbFwaH0Gp) link (expire in 14 days )https://www.chinabrands.com/site/signup.html?code=3ZlNbFwaH0Gp
0 Likes
Niki6
15 0 0

Hello everyone

I'm Niki from https://bohostyleshops.com we are supplier for best trendy harem pants, yoga pants, bohemian clothing fashion to worldwide, all products made in Thailand and products of Thailand. We has provide Wholesale and Dropship program, please have a look best harem pants in our website. I'm sure you guy will love its.

https://bohostyleshops.com/products/womens-black-harem-cargo-pants-jumpsuits-mens-casual-summer-trou...

If interested to buy in Wholesale and Dropship program kindly contact me

Shipping we provide By DHL ecommerce for standard shipping 12-21 days for USA, UK 11-12 days and DHL express 3-5 business day to worldwide in the reasonable price

email: info@bohostyleshops.com Or  thanthitiya@gmail.com

Thank you.

Niki

0 Likes
Syncee_io
Shopify Expert
15 0 1

Hi,

Syncee has a Supplier Exchange, which shows reliable suppliers to Shopify store owners. Shopify merchants can choose from the suppliers we show to them and can import their products to their store with only a few clicks.We already have 70+ suppliers from all around the world. You can access it by installing Syncee for free : 
https://apps.shopify.com/syncee-1

0 Likes