Looking For Tea Dropshipper

Brandy_Walch
3 0 0

Hello!

My name is Brandy and I'm in search of a supplier who offers private label services for tea, specifically green tea. Also I should add that I am still just starting up so I wouldn't be able to guarentee any minimum orders right away.

If you know of any suppliers that would be interested or offer that service yourself I'd love to connect and talk more about working together :)

Thanks,
Brandy

0 Likes
WantEcommerce
Shopify Partner
81 0 2

We help people receive suppliers for any type of store. We would love to help not just get your suppliers, but also create your site and market for you. 

Need help with your e-commerce store? Let us help you out! www.wantecommerce.com
0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 45

Hello, you can try to find these supplier from Aliexpress, Alibaba ,1688, Amazon etc..

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Brandy_Walch
3 0 0

Thanks! I will check those places out and I would love to learn more about your offer, particularily about helping to find suppliers, thanks!

0 Likes
Alex11
7 0 0

Hi Brandy. You can contact us via e-mail : info@yunnancraft.com 

We are based in Yunnan , Kunming.

Kind Regards

Alex

0 Likes
mobileiGo_com_-
Tourist
25 0 2

Hi Brandy, 

We’re also looking for more suppliers to hopefully double the 5000+ electroncis accessories we currently offer on our website, mobileiGo.com.  

Have you tried Salehoo.com to see if they have good deals in their directory for tea suppliers?  They're supposed to have a full directory of 8000 wholesale/dropship suppliers of all kinds and 25 million products.  I'm not sure if they specifically offer tea only suppliers, but I know they have suppliers of supplements and health goods.  It's worth checking out to see if they offer exactly what you're looking for. 

We're thinking about giving them a try but want to get as much info as possible before trying.  Even though they offer a 60 day money back guarantee, we're just being thorough. Please let me know if you have luck with them.  Good luck and thanks,

Ben

Ben | mobileiGo.com
0 Likes
krauser
5 0 0

Hi there,
My name is krauser and i'm from china , I  just saw your post on shopfy Forum, I can provide you with cost-effective products and service, if you are interested, we can discuss specific issues.
Then I will send you a product lift for your consider. 
Any comments 
B.R 
krauser0056@hotmail.com

0 Likes

Hi,

You can search for suppliers on Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Ebay etc., You may find Green Tea suppliers in it. I am not sure that they offer private label services but you can contact to the supplier before dropshipping the product.
You can use shopify app Dropshipmate to import products from 18+ supplier sites and along with the product, reviews can also be imported.

All the Best...

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes