Luggage & Travel Accessory Supplier OEM ODM CAN BE ACCEPTED

Eva1990
1 0 0

Hello Everyone 

we are a professional in Luggage and travel accessory .

Luggage  ,luggage cover  pillow  and so on 

OEM  or ODM can be accepted . low moq  can be done   Looking for seller in your local market 

Any interest ,please visit our website www.timetravellerjx.com  freely .

also can email us evalei@timetravellerjx.com 

Thank you !!

timetravellerjx.com luggagetimetravellerjx.com luggagetimetravellerjx.com Travel Accessoriestimetravellerjx.com Travel Accessories

0 Likes
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 8 36

Hi @Eva1990! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Cool selection of travel luggage by the way! You posted this a long time ago and I'm unsure as to whether you were able to find resellers for your luggage selections. Regardless, I think the quality and style of the items you have would be a good addition to our collection of a variety of products that could be sold by our dropshippers on Spocket. We have around 30,000+ merchants currently registered as members on our platform and a number of them could be interested in being a reseller of your items. If you're interested, I invite you to check out Spocket's website to learn more. You may also contact support@spocket.co if you have questions or clarifications about how to onboard with us if you're interested in being a supplier for the platform.

Just to give you a quick background, Spocket is a dropshipping app that can easily be integrated with Shopify. The platform offers both rookie and seasoned dropshippers with quality products from suppliers mainly coming from the EU and the US. The geographic set up entails fast shipping times which a lot of dropshippers and their respective buyers find convenient, hence the number of merchants currently part of the Spocket community.

I do hope you get to check us out as we'd be happy to have you onboard as a partner!

0 Likes

Hi @Eva1990  

Your website looks great. Do you offer Dropshipping for your products?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
Vicedomini95
1 0 0

Hey! Which app on the shopify store do you use to customize the luggage you have on your store?

I am looking into an app who offer luggage items (not just the cover)

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Giorgia

0 Likes