Reselling other peoples products without Oberlo

becky2911
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi everyone,

Firstly - apologies if this question is hugely naive and it deserves a "don't be silly that's too good to be true" answer!

I'm looking into starting a Dropshipping business and from not being able to find any good sites to ship to the UK rather than US it got me thinking... 

Can you find a store on Shopify and implement an API so you can resell their products on your site if they're not already set up under a wholesale/dropshipping scheme? Is this something you can set up yourself if you find a supplier and do it through Shopify? I assume if this was possible this would happen a lot more but I can't find anything on Google about this. I basically want to source my own suppliers and as long as they're on Shopify be able to implement something so I can sell their products on my store and it still passes fulfilment onto them like the standard Dropshipping process.

Any advice would be really appreciated, thank you!! 

Replies 5 (5)
GhostApps
Shopify Partner
145 1 15

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders https://apps.shopify.com/simple-po was designed exactly for this purpose.

Simple PO allows you to add suppliers for products and store cost prices for them.

You can then generate a purchase order from an order which is then sent to them with the customer's address included.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask

kelvinpeter
Pathfinder
155 0 9

You can resell other peoples products without oberlo using the following apps you can do that :

1. Handshake
  2. Printify
  3. Dripshipper
  4. Spocket
  5. Syncee
  6. Creative Hub
Buy PreMade Dropship Stores.Check Dropship-empire.com
We Help Shopify Customers to Sell Online.
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful. Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!

dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1736 55 261

Hi @becky2911 

Does your supplier provide CSV files? 

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @becky2911 ,

Dropshipmate is used for to import products from more than one supplier.

Search for products on Dropshipping sites and import hundreds of products in few minutes. The imported items are ready to sell right away.

Fulfill Orders Automatically with semi automated fulfillment process. It involves clicking the "Order Product" button and then the application automatically adds the ordered items to cart and fills shipping information on Dropshipping sites. Finally confirming the order with card payment.

Edit product description, item specifics and variant images easily and easily rewrite product descriptions.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
415 6 37

Hi!

Take a look at Syncee Marketplace: https://marketplace.syncee.co/

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!