FROM CACHE - en_header

Sell single Product in 4 set

mikacmn
2 0 0

Hello, does anyone know how to sell a single product (which is low cost) as a 4pcs set? I'm asking because if I would sell it as a single product the margin would be to low. Thank you. 

Replies 4 (4)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1805 55 271

Hello @mikacmn 

Your product from Aliexpress or any private supplier ?

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
mikacmn
2 0 0

From Aliexpress. Fulfilment app is called DSers

sofiacamila45
2 0 0

My business partner has good quality and cheap products, I source all my products from them. Try Fulfillman Services

Emilia7
Shopify Partner
155 8 23

Hello @mikacmn, Have you got the solution? If not, then you can try the MultiVariants - Bulk order app.

You need to create a product in Shopify. With this app, you can set the minimum order quantity, so your customer must choose that quantity before going to the cart page. If you set 4 as the minimum order quantity, customers need to choose a minimum of 4 quantities to order the product.

Additionally, through this app, you can apply restrictions for predefined bundles, interval quantities, limits on variants, and orders that can be achieved. These app restrictions will be working for both variant and non-variants products. 

You’ll get 3 days of the trial along with great customer support for exploring all other features.

Here is the Sample product where the customer must choose quantities from different variants before going to the cart page and here is the Sample store with more available features.

Minimum Quantity – MultiVariants appMinimum Quantity – MultiVariants app

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants