Suppliers finding for website

Alicejohn
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey, I want to create a website on coffee makers is there any supplier from china who can supply me with coffee makers 2021.

Hi @Alicejohn 

It is just a promotion of this website?  bestcoffeemaker2021.com

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
jer1922
Excursionist
40 0 3

You can look for them in platforms like Aliexpress, Salehoo and Chinabrands。 Of course, the best approach to protect your own interest, whenever you want to place a big order to a new vendor, you should hire a third party quality inspection company to conduct a production inspection for you. There are companies such as HKQCC, SGS and Intertek, all of them have offices in China.

0 Likes
youareyou1234
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, Alicejohn,

I'm native Chinese experienced in sourcing and dropshipping products from China, I can help you source products and Chinese suppliers in China.

Feel free to message me.

A sourcing and dropshipping expert in China to help you grow your dropshipping business
0 Likes
thecornerstore
2 0 0

Hi, Alicejohn,

there is an item on Alibaba that I would like to sell as dropship. 

Thanks

Cindy

0 Likes
yaoyonggang
Tourist
5 0 0

I have no experience in this field, but I can help you ask

0 Likes

Are you a manufacturer of coffee makers?

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
0 Likes
SallyGSR
8 0 0

We are a dropshipping supplier in China, and it’s worthwhile to try us if you are looking for fulfillment service.

We source high-quality products with lower price, also we offer branding and labeling service.

We can start with test orders and check our fulfillment process, which will move onto a long-term partnership if you are satisfied with us.

If you are interested, PLEASE write to me, so I can introduce more about our company and service.

0 Likes