U.K Womens Active wear supplier

Solved
Kieron85o
2 0 2

HI everyone,

i have browsed around for dropship suppliers in the U.K, made phone calls direct to suppliers (alot of late nights) for womens active wear and cannot seem to find any suppliers with an extensive range that is also of good quality to dropship . Has anyone got any recommendations for a supplier?, would be greatly appreciated on any feedback.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 9 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kieron85o! Gabby here from Spocket.

I actually did a search on our catalog for this and found that we don't have much UK suppliers of women's activewear - we have a lot of US suppliers though that can ship to the UK if you're interested. You can view them by signing-up for free on Spocket's website - doing so gives you access to the catalog where you can freely explore activewear items that suit your preferences.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

In any case, I'll let our supplier on-boarding team know so they can source out more suppliers of women's activewear from the UK.

View solution in original post

Replies 12 (12)
dropship_helps
Shopify Expert
1455 46 220

Hi @Kieron85o 

Please contact the below 3 companies.

Fitness Clothing Manufacturer

7 Active UK

TBC Activewear UK

Dropshippinghelps.com We Help Shopify Dropshippers
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
gabfromspocket
Shopify Partner
254 9 36

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Kieron85o! Gabby here from Spocket.

I actually did a search on our catalog for this and found that we don't have much UK suppliers of women's activewear - we have a lot of US suppliers though that can ship to the UK if you're interested. You can view them by signing-up for free on Spocket's website - doing so gives you access to the catalog where you can freely explore activewear items that suit your preferences.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

In any case, I'll let our supplier on-boarding team know so they can source out more suppliers of women's activewear from the UK.

View solution in original post

Kieron85o
2 0 2
I Appreciate your advice & time to reply, I will look into this....thank you!
Scasi
2 0 1
Respected Madam,

We would like to introduce our company (Scasi Industries) that has been in the business of manufacturing all kinds of Sportswear, Gym & Fitness wear, street wear & active apparels since 2002.

We are a custom cut and sew manufacturer.

. No Minimum Order Quantity. (You can order bulk / low quantity here).

. Competitive price with high quality and high speed services.

. We also have an office in Germany and Greece.

We look forward to hear you and hope for cordial business relations together.

Thanking you,
Team Scasi
Instagram: scasi_ind
Email: scasisports@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +92-348-4062967
(Let's have fast conversation on WhatsApp)
Prozenstudio
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

we are a brand new health and well-being company selling a range of high quality gym wear for male and female, gym equipment and accessories. Website is yet to launch but follow our Instagram @Prozenstudio and receive a discount code for our launch date this weekend 

Prozenstudio
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello we are a new brand releasing women and men sports clothes. Follow our Instagram to receive updates on website launch and discount code @Prozenstudio 

Prozenstudio
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

we are a brand new health and well-being company selling a range of high quality gym wear for male and female, gym equipment and accessories. Website is yet to launch but follow our Instagram @Prozenstudio and receive a discount code for our launch date this weekend 

Fit
1 0 0

Do you have a website to see your products, e-cataloge...etc?

Thank you

Scasi
2 0 1
Hi,

Please visit our website www.scasi-ind.com and you can also give reference
of other brands about what are you looking for.

Thanks