USA Based Tea Dropshipper

doughty
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hi there! Looking for a supplier that is based in the USA that can dropship tea.

Requirements:

- Ships from the USA

- Can offer private label without the need to pre-purchase labels

- Have all US food law compliance

What can I bring?

- 100's of orders a week across many Shopify stores

- Streamlined orders direct into your order fulfillment software

Replies 28 (28)
Jennifer_Jackso
1 0 0

Not Just Tea is available to dropship teas.  We are a US based company with over 15 years of experience blending and selling teas.  Email us at info@notjusttea.com to let us know what kind of teas you are interested in.

ReverieCoffee
2 0 0

Hi, not sure if you’re still looking for  tea but I own a coffee & tea company in Ny and I’d be interested in chatting. I blend myself with fresh ingredients. Everything is packaged fresh upon order and shipped out. I print my own labels so no need to print a ton in advance. 

Please reach out if you’re interested!

www.takemetoreverie.com

Thanks,

Megan

TamaraSquare5
1 0 0

@ReverieCoffee Hi Megan. I sent you a message through your website. I'm interested in discussing dropshipping and private label with you. Thank you! Tamara 

MKYLE
Excursionist
25 1 4

Megan,

If you have interest in dropshipping Teas and Coffee for people, I would be greatly interested in selling your products.  I looked at your website and like your products.

Brand_Sewa
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Megan

Please take a look at the Tea Company Teaswan for your dropshipping need, though it is an India-based company they are providing their dropshipping service to a good amount of dropshipping companies in the USA.

Here below is what they seem to be offering.

TeaSwan can help you start an online tea business without you having to stock up teas and handle operations. We will take care of it all, and you can focus on your primary objectives - Marketing & Sales

Zero Investments
Get started with our Free Plan and get high returns.

No Stocking
Start selling immediately without storing or stocking hassle.

Operations & Shipping
Save time and money with our managed operation and shipping services

Setup Assistance
Enjoy a complete business setup assistance with creating your online store and establishing your inventory.

Anyone, Anywhere
Whether you’re a thriving brand or a startup, you have the flexibility of doing your business from anywhere in the world.

Direct & Fresh Shipping
Freshest teas shipped directly from our Warehouse.

For More details or to get started, you can visit

https://teaswan.com/pages/tea-dropshipping-online

Team Brand Sewa,
Helping Ideas Grow Online.
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2542 77 373

Hello  @doughty 

I  refer our Appfreaker app to import tea products directly to your store with single click. you can import tea products from Dhgate, EbayAmazon.

Setup for profit/revenue margin rates for drop-shipped items. (All imported items pricing will be set according to these rates)
Ship with your own logo, branding and shipping Labels. we also providing epacket shipping delivery with our app.
Use pricing rules to update item price by bulk and price rules to update pricing in our app.
Thanks
Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Chiaokai
1 0 0

Hi! Have u found the right partner? I'm also doing my research on this opportunity. I'm from Taiwan and able to source very high-quality tea from the local suppliers, would be great to connect to see if any nice things come up! My email: boris.chang13@gmail.com  Thanks.

Team_Syncee
Shopify Partner
255 2 25

Hi @doughty 

Take a look at our suppliers:

https://marketplace.syncee.co/868?lang=any&category=868&approveType=any&shippingType=any&size=48&fro...

Hit Like If Our Reply Helpful!
Click Accept as Solution If Our Reply Answered Your Question!
Visit Our Marketplace!
PreBuiltStores
Shopify Partner
228 3 20

You can check Dropshipping Supplier & Wholesaler in USA | GreenDropShip.com

Pre-Built Shopify Stores Dropshipcorporation.com We are Shopify Partner
Hit Like If My Reply Helpful
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Greenwitch
4 0 0

China takes way to long.. almost a month and you never know what's in the tea.