Background color

Hello,guys

I am trying to change background color of pages included in Header and Footer.

My home page is white color so i want to change the background color of pages in Header and Footer to white too.

These pages include : About Us, FAQs, Shipping, etc..
Can someone give me assistance with step by step?
I would prefer using user interference since i do not know anything about coding.

Hello @Pyimk
would you like to share your store URL and password if any please.
so i can check and provide you possible solution for your question.

Hello, Thanks for replying.
here is the page URL : https://findla.co/

You can add code by following these steps

  1. Go to Online Store β†’ Theme β†’ Edit code.

  2. Open your theme.liquid file

  3. Paste the below code before on theme.liquid

main.content-for-layout.focus-none { background: #fff !important; }

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.

If I change the background color of the footer, I have to change the text color also.

I have put and save it but It is not working :sneezing_face:

It is working see, refresh your site