Center web

Hey! I am trying to center product page totally but im not able to do it. Im working on a new craft theme for my website and i havent published the theme yet.

Could someone help me?

Thx in advance

Hey @Soundealer

Welcome to Shopify Community! Can you share your Store URL so I can have a look on it? Also, if you have password enabled then please share the password as well. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Moeed

@Soundealer please provide website url

Hi @Soundealer , kindly share your store URL please. Thanks!

Hey!

https://soundealersamples.com/password

Help19 is the password

Hey!

https://soundealersamples.com/password

Help19 is the password

Hey!

https://soundealersamples.com/password

Help19 is the password

Hey @Soundealer

Follow these Steps:

  1. Go to Online Store

  2. Edit Code

  3. Find theme.liquid file

  4. Add the following code in the bottom of the file above tag


RESULT:

If I managed to help you then, don’t forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Thx!!

Have a nice Day :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your reply. I’m glad to hear that the solution worked well for you. If you require any more help, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated.