Clothes

AI-generated summary

Online clothing business pricing is the main issue, but the request is still too vague for specific advice. The original question asks for details about selling clothes online and price information.

The discussion quickly shifted to clarifying the business model before giving numbers:

  • whether the seller wants to launch their own brand or resell/drop-ship products
  • whether a Shopify store is already set up
  • which target market they want to serve

Further details were requested to make pricing realistic and profitable:

  • clothing category (such as casual, women’s wear, streetwear, or kids)
  • product type: ready-made, custom, or print-on-demand (POD, where items are produced after an order)
  • sales channel: own website or marketplace
  • supplier status: already chosen or still exploring

A possible outcome was outlined: help with competitive pricing, profit margins, pricing tiers, and store setup. No concrete price details or decisions were reached yet, so the discussion remains open pending more information.

i want to discuss details about the online clothes with the price details .

Hello @user4001!

Are you planning to sell your own clothing brand or resell/drop-ship clothing from suppliers? Do you already have a Shopify store set up? And which market are you targeting? We’re here to help but we’ll need a bit more information in order to provide accurate answers.

Hello, how are you doing today

I specialize in helping early stage online clothing brands turn ideas into a clear, profitable setup, especially around pricing and positioning. Before we talk numbers, I usually make sure the foundation is right so pricing actually makes sense and scales.

To give you accurate price guidance, I’d like to understand a few key points:

  • What type of clothing are you planning to sell? (e.g. casual, women’s wear, streetwear, kids, etc.)

  • Will the products be ready made, custom, or print-on-demand?

  • Are you selling through your own website (Shopify) or a marketplace?

  • Do you already have suppliers, or are you still exploring options?

Once I have this, I can:

  • Help you structure competitive but profitable pricing

  • Suggest pricing tiers and margins

  • Advise on setup best practices for an online clothing store

If this sounds aligned, feel free to share a bit more about your idea and goals — I’d love to help you turn it into a store that actually converts and grows.