Custom Packaging

AI-generated summary

A Shopify user is seeking recommendations for U.S.-based custom packaging providers for an upcoming cosmetic product launch.

Responses suggest several beauty and cosmetic packaging suppliers, including Packlane, PakFactory, TricorBraun, SeaCliff Beauty, HCP Packaging, APC Packaging, and WWP Beauty. The recommendations cover options such as custom printed boxes, luxury packaging, bottles, jars, pumps, turnkey beauty packaging, and sustainable containers.

Key evaluation criteria mentioned include minimum order quantity (MOQ), lead times, sample availability, customization options such as foil, embossing, and UV finishes, recyclable materials, and prior experience with cosmetic or skincare brands.

No final provider has been selected; the discussion remains open, with the main action item being to request samples and quotes from shortlisted suppliers before deciding.

Custom Packaging

I’m looking for the best custom packaging providers in USA for my upcoming launch of cosmetic product.
Anyone can help?

Hi @alexhales12

If you’re launching a cosmetic brand in the USA, I’d recommend checking out these packaging companies:

  • Packlane – Great for premium custom printed boxes with low MOQs.

  • PakFactory – Excellent for fully customized luxury packaging.

  • TricorBraun – Ideal for cosmetic bottles, jars, pumps, and complete packaging solutions.

  • SeaCliff Beauty – Offers turnkey packaging and product development for beauty brands.

  • HCP Packaging – Best for high-end cosmetic containers and sustainable packaging.

When choosing a supplier, I’d compare:

  • Minimum order quantity (MOQ)

  • Custom printing and finishing (foil, embossing, UV)

  • Sustainable/recyclable materials

  • Lead times

  • Sample availability

  • Experience with cosmetic and skincare brands

Best regards,
Devcoder :laptop:

Hey @alexhales12 ,
If you’re launching a cosmetics brand, I’d suggest getting quotes from companies like APC Packaging, HCP Packaging, or WWP Beauty. They’re well known for custom cosmetic packaging and offer a range of options for beauty brands.

I’d also recommend requesting samples and comparing their MOQs, lead times, and customization options before making a decision. The right packaging partner can make a big difference to your brand’s first impression.

Rgano Yiu