Dear Shopify support and online seller,
I am facing this issue; the navigation feature is not appearing under the online store section. How can I fix this? I need to update the menus in my online shop.
Regards,
Davoud
Dear Shopify support and online seller,
I am facing this issue; the navigation feature is not appearing under the online store section. How can I fix this? I need to update the menus in my online shop.
Regards,
Davoud
Hi @davazdsale ,
Can you provide example of the issue with screenshots?
Hi @davazdsale ,
Shopify has recently updated the sidebar layout, and the menu is now located under Content.
If you require further help to optimize your store, please don’t hesitate to reach out. If you find this information useful, a Like would be greatly appreciated. And if this solves the problem, please Mark it as Solution!
Best Regards,
Makka
Hi Makka,
Thank you so much for the update.