Hi! In the mobile version, my product price would appear before the product title. Can anybody help me put it under the product title? Thanks!
Link to store: https://2cb7cc-ab.myshopify.com/products/indoor-exercise-trampoline
pass: trampolines
Hi! In the mobile version, my product price would appear before the product title. Can anybody help me put it under the product title? Thanks!
Link to store: https://2cb7cc-ab.myshopify.com/products/indoor-exercise-trampoline
pass: trampolines
Oh wow! How come I kept seeing the same things appear on my end?
Oh because you’re seeing my main version, I am on the test version. But is there a way to fix that problem?
Send me the link to your test version by clicking the share preview button

Hey @NgocLe1 ,
I see you’ve changed the code (intentionally or accidently) to move the price to the left.
This is a side effect of what you did. The only way to revert this is to put it back where it was.
No I want it stay there, but fix the mobile version.