AI-generated summary
Core issue: A Shopify store shows low “visual stability” with a score of 0.35, and the author lacks coding/HTML experience to address it.
Context: The only guidance received was to use a “CSS Path generator,” which appears to require copying HTML into theme.liquid. The author is unsure how to execute this and seeks a clearer, safer approach.
Request: Urgent technical assistance to improve the visual stability score, ideally with step-by-step instructions or best practices suitable for non-coders.
Notes: No code, images, or attachments were provided. The exact tools or audit source for the 0.35 score are not specified.
Status: No solutions or actionable steps have been proposed yet; the issue remains open and unresolved.
Hello great minds, please I need an urgent solution to a Shopify store I am working on, I don’t know much about coding or HTML and I discovered that there is a low visual stability of (0.35) on it. I really don’t know how to get it improved because the direction I got was to follow CSS Path generator of which requires html to be copy and paste in the theme liquid. I would be very grateful if I can get this resolved
from technical expert.
Thanks in anticipation.