Round section Container

I am trying to round the containers of sections and Image/video banners on my website. Please I need help

Link: https://arabiancreed.com/pages/about

Password: App123!!

I want the max width for the image with text section to have a max width of 1200 and also be rounded

This is what I am trying to achieve.

Hey @Ked

I’m unable to locate the place to enter the password in the password page, can you disable the password for some time so I can help you out?

Best Regards,

Moeed

Its disabled now, Thank you

Hey @Ked

Follow these Steps:

  1. Go to Online Store

  2. Edit Code

  3. Find theme.liquid file

  4. Add the following code in the bottom of the file above tag


RESULT:

If I managed to help you then, don’t forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

The media/video banner is still the same

Hi @Ked
You can follow the instruction here to round your video banner:

  1. Go to Shopify > Theme > Customize > open Custom CSS

  2. Copy and paste this code to the section > Save

.m-video__bg {
    border-radius: 10px;
}

.m-hero--has-overlay:before {
    background-color: transparent;
    opacity: var(--opacity-image-overlay);
}

Here is the result: