Storefront API: custom returned url

Hello,

I’m currently using the Storefront API to build an e-commerce based on a web-app (Next.js, so React).

To make a payment, I get the webUrl field with a graphQL mutation.

My purchase module is Vivawallet. When I close the purchase, I don’t have a return button.

Ideally, I would like to be able to create a returned_url to ‘www.my-shop.com/return-checkout/…’.

Please note that the site is not hosted on Shopify but via an external server. So I don’t want a return to ‘my-shop.myshopify.com/…’.

Thanks to you :slightly_smiling_face:

PM

Hey @michaeltheodore ! :slightly_smiling_face: Any idea on this one?

Many thanks!

Can I see the Vivawallet code snippet?

Also a screenshot.

@michaeltheodore Hello, sorry I never seen your response… Sorry again.

There is no code snippet, it’s the VivaWallet’s Shopify module. I just use the ‘webUrl’ to redirect the user to payment interface.

I want to be able to redirect the user to a custom url ‘myshop.com/payment-succeed’, something like that.

I have another question, is it possible to use VivaWallet API using Storefront API? I mean, bypasss the VW’s shopify module and use the VivaWallet API?

If not, is there a way to save the credit card of a user? Because Vivawallet module does not offer the possibility of saving the credit card of a user.

Many thanks for your help!