Stripe

AI-generated summary

A user is unable to connect their Stripe account to Shopify because the platform isn’t prompting for API keys during setup. They’ve confirmed with Stripe support that their account has no issues, pointing to a potential Shopify-side problem.

Background context:

  • The user has an American LLC but cannot get Shopify Payments approved
  • Shopify support is unreachable
  • They’re attempting Stripe as an alternative payment gateway

Suggested solutions:

  • Switch to Shopify Payments for seamless credit/debit card processing (though this remains blocked for the user)
  • Use a third-party integration tool like “Easy Shopify Stripe Checkout”

Status: Unresolved. The core technical issue of missing API key fields in Shopify’s Stripe integration setup remains unanswered.

I am trying to connect my Stripe account to Shopify but there is no part where I can enter the API key. How can I do this in Shopify? I also talked to the Stripe support team and they said there was no problem with the Stripe account and that the problem might be caused by Shopify. Shopify’s support team cannot be reached either.

why cant you go for shopify payment gateway, with this customers across different location would be able to make a seamless transaction using their credit card or debit card without having any issue now or in future.

I am having trouble connecting Shopify Payments, they are not approving my account. I have an American LLC company but I do not understand. So I am trying to connect Stripe, I opened my accounts but when adding them to Shopify, it does not want keys such as API keys, so it does not connect.

Shopify Payments bağlarken sorun yaşıyorum ondan bağlayamıyorum Amerika da
şirketim var ama Shopify Payments bağlayamıyorum. Stripe bağlarken nasıl
yapacağım bunu çözmem gerekli.

##- Lütfen cevabınızı bu satırın üstüne yazın -##

can i see your store url

Use the third party solution Easy Shopify Stripe Checkout.