Adding discount code to confirmation message

AI-generated summary

Main issue: Add a discount/coupon code to the on-site confirmation message shown after customers complete double opt-in for the newsletter on Shopify.

Context: Double opt-in requires subscribers to confirm via email; after confirming, a site message appears. Merchants want this message to include an active discount code for new subscribers.

Attempts: Users looked in Shopify Notifications and Language settings but could not find where to edit the specific confirmation message template or code.

Need: Guidance on the exact location/file or setting to modify the confirmation message, and instructions on inserting a coupon code into that message.

Recent updates: Multiple merchants are encountering the same issue; one is launching imminently and wants the coupon visible upon confirmation.

Status: No solution or workaround provided yet. The discussion is unresolved/ongoing with the key question unanswered: where to edit the double opt-in confirmation message to include a discount code.

Notes: No images or code snippets are central to the thread.

Hello,

I’ve enabled the double opt-in in order to offer a discount to customers who’ve signed up for the newsletter.

Once they’ve signed up, they get an email to confirm. In the email, they confirm they’d like to receive marketing emails and that prompts a confirmation message on the site.

On that confirmation message, I’d like to add a coupon code. I cannot figure out where to find this and have no idea how to change the code to include the discount code I’ve activated.

Anyone able to help? Thanks so much,

Carlyn

DID YOU EVER FIGURE IT OUT? I CAN’T FIND IT EITHER

I’m in the same situation. If anyone can help please? My website goes live tomorrow and would love to offer the coupon.

I have checked Notifications and Language and haven’t found where to modify this confirmation message.

Thank you