Fraud Check App

AI-generated summary

A merchant seeks recommendations for fraud prevention apps to protect their Shopify store from illegitimate payments and chargebacks.

Recommended Solutions:

Two fraud protection apps were suggested:

  • NoFraud Fraud Protection: Offers chargeback guarantees (reimbursement for fraud chargebacks), AI-powered fraud detection combined with 24/7 expert analyst review, workflow automation for payment capture and order cancellation, and flexible abuse detection for discounts and reseller activity.

  • Fraud Judge Fraud Prevention: Provides custom rule creation to flag risky orders/customers/addresses, pre-shipping customer identity verification, address verification requests, customer age verification to prevent gift card abuse, and tools allowing customers to prove purchase validity.

Both apps offer free plans, allowing merchants to test their fraud protection capabilities without initial investment. The discussion remains open for additional recommendations or follow-up questions.

I was told to protect my account I should get a Fraud Check App to make sure I only receive legit payments etc

Can anyone please recommend a good Shopify or Third Party App as I’m clueless.

Many thanks

www.schikin.co.uk

Hi @schikinoils ,

Thank you for your question. I’ve come across some great apps on the Shopify App Store that might be a good fit for Fraud protection purposes:
NoFraud Fraud Protection
Features:

  • Chargeback Guarantee: If you receive a fraud chargeback, we’ll pay you back
  • Flexible fraud and abuse detection (discount/promo, loyalty, reseller)
  • Workflow automation: Capture valid payments and cancel and refund bad orders
  • AI decisions + real-time escalation to global expert fraud analyst team (24/7)

Fraud Judge Fraud Prevention
Features:

  • Set your own custom rules to instantly flag risky orders, customers or addresses
  • Check customers by requesting identity verification before processing an order
  • Ask for address verification & let customers prove the validity of the purchase
  • Give the customer a chance to prove the ID and confirm the validity of the purchase
  • Check customer age before shipping and avoid gift card abuse or gift card fraud

Those apps have Free plan so you can totally give them a try to protect your business. I hope my answer is helpful!

Best,
Liz.

Thank you!