how i can decrease the size of font on collection list

i want to change the font size in collection list section and center align the text

Hey @Manishuk01

Welcome to Shopify Community! Can you share your Store URL so I can have a look on it? Also, if you have password enabled then please share the password as well. Your cooperation would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Moeed

Hi @Manishuk01

Please share your store link so we can check it for you

Best,

Daisy

https://g8tiyz-ui.myshopify.com/

https://g8tiyz-ui.myshopify.com/

Hi @Manishuk01

To complete your requests, please follow these steps:

  1. Go to Shopify Admin > Online Store > Theme > Customize > Theme Settings > Custom CSS https://prnt.sc/i8ljAMlHJUKl
  2. Paste the code provided into the Custom CSS section.
.collection-list-wrapper h3.card__heading a {
    font-size: 10px !important;
}

Here is the result:

I hope this helps

Best,

Daisy

Hey @Manishuk01

Follow these Steps:

  1. Go to Online Store

  2. Edit Code

  3. Find theme.liquid file

  4. Add the following code in the bottom of the file above tag


RESULT:

If I managed to help you then, don’t forget to Like it and Mark it as Solution!

Best Regards,
Moeed

Hi @Manishuk01 , kindly provide your store URL please and if it is password protected, please share the password as well. Thanks

thank you so much its works but there is so much space between two section

thank you so much its works but there is so much space between two section

https://g8tiyz-ui.myshopify.com/

Hi @Manishuk01

Please add this code right under the above code

.collection-list-wrapper ul.collection-list li.collection-list__item {
    height: unset !important;
}
.collection-list-wrapper ul.collection-list li.collection-list__item .card__information {
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

Here is the result:

Best,

Daisy

thank you bro for help do u have whatsapp or telegram i have some correct which I hard to explain. so please can u share the details or should I ask here